- Fixing to masonry with mortar anchor
- Projection sizes up to 240 mm
- Recommended for loads up to 1200 N
- Installation at horizontal or vertical joints
- Three domanial adjustability
Heavy Duty Mortar anchors are used to install high load natural stone slabs at large projection sizes, on to concrete and masonry walls using mortar. There are different types of mortar anchors to be used for different applications in horizontal and vertical Installation. Mortar anchors are fixed on to walls with mortar. Heavy duty mortar anchors allow the installation of loads of 1200 N at projection sizes of up to 240 mm.