- Fixing to concrete with anchor bolts
- Projection sizes up to 20mm
- Recommended for loads up to 1300 N
- Optimum static performance
- Three dimensional adjustability
Body anchors are secure and economic fixing systems to install heavy slabs at large projection sizes. These anchors are available in sizes to fit a projection range from 60 mm to 260 mm, with a load capacity of up to 1300 N. The use of these anchors is preferred due to their low engineering and optimum static performance. Body anchors are adjustable in three dimensions and allow quick and easy installation of natural stone slabs at horizontal joints and vertical joints. Body anchors are fixed to concrete with expansion bolts and to sub-channel structures with hex bolts.